Oh hey there! Welcome to the first episode of The Inforium.
In this episode, we’ll be talking about goal webs, which are a tool I’ve used to help shape my life after college.
We’ll also be answering a few listener questions, to mix things up.
Things mentioned in this episode:
This week’s episode is sponsored by:
- Skillshare: With thousands of courses in a wide range of different skills, Skillshare can help you take things to the next level. You can also get started with 2 free months of unlimited learning (including Thomas’ new Habit-Building class!) at Skillshare.com/geek.
- Hover: Your personal brand is important, and it starts with your domain name. Get 10% off your first domain name purchase by going to Hover.com/cig.
Other things we mentioned in this episode:
- How to Make Money on the Internet: 5 Different Methods
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You, by Cal Newport
- Thomas’ Habit-Building course on Skillshare
- Thomas’ Productivity course on Skillshare
- Jake Barlett’s Animating With Ease in After Effects course on Skillshare
- Donut Media on YouTube
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
- 0:00:00 – Details of this new podcast
- 0:05:10 – Goal webs
- 0:32:32 – Sponsor: Skillshare (Learning new skills)
- 0:35:23 – Sponsor: Hover (Buying a domain name)
- 0:38:44 – Goal webs (continued)
- 0:42:12 – Weekly vs daily improvements
- 0:48:14 – Choosing gear for filming videos
- 0:59:56 – Conclusion
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes! It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure 🙂 You can also leave a review!